Sunday, October 14, 2007

New Information Only Blog!

This is a public blog for me to post "snippets" of information for people trying to conceive. Read this part very carefully please:

**** I AM NOT A DOCTOR ****

Hmmm, I wonder if that was clear enough. This is just information I thought would be helpful to people.

Okay, rules of the blog since it's public and listed in the blogger directory.

1) You can only post a comment as a registered user

2) Comments will only be available to view after I review them (because people can be asses). For the sake of keeping the blog as informational as I can, I will only publish questions --ones that I have an answer for and have not addressed before in the blog.

3) If you post something nasty it will get deleted and I will pray that God holds off blessing you with a child until you are no longer an asshole. (No, I do not think God blesses people on my say so but that won't stop me from throwing in a word on my next prayer!)

4) It is my blog and I will mention God/Jesus if I want and I will say asshole if I want. No I'm not being disrespectful of other's belief systems; believe what you want but if you want to read a blog about it-start your own.

5) If you're going to get your knickers in a knot over any of the above, go find another blog or click the red X in the top right hand corner of your screen.

6) All of that looks pretty harsh......I'm sorry it looks that way because I'm not really like that but after a few "nastygrams" I thought I better kinda lay it all out there.

Having said all of the mean stuff let me add this: Good luck to all trying to conceive and I hope yours prayers are answered soon!


...."for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you." Matthew 17:20