Wednesday, October 17, 2007

More housekeeping

Sooooooo more people than I thought want to keep this blog open. I know there are folks that aren't going to be happy about that but, then again, I doubt anything would make those folks happy.

Happiness is a choice, you can not control your world and the things in it, all you can control is yourself and how you react to that which is around you. "Me, 2007"
The next informational post will have to wait until Little Bit is off to dance class because she wants me to play yahtzee.


As far as board trolls confronting me is concerned. I will respond in whatever way makes me feel better at the time. That does not mean everyone has to respond the same way or even understand the reasoning behind why I respond a certain way. It just means that I have to handle the situation the way I feel I need to. Thanks to everyone for your support.

Everyone contributes to this blog, it belongs to everyone.